We are currently seeking mystery shoppers for the following locations, however you must work in these buildings to do so:
As a member-owner of Sb1 Federal Credit Union, you have a special interest in making sure the employees give you and other members the best possible service available.
Mystery shopping can be done while you are doing your routine visits or phone calls to the Credit Union. As a mystery shopper, we'll ask you to observe or listen for certain things. Once you are done you would log on to a website and fill out an easy-to-complete form, and you are done. After we have processed your shop, we will credit $10 to $20 to your account, depending on the type of shop you have completed. It's that easy!
Sb1 FCU has contracted with MemberShoppers, a respected provider of mystery shopping services to credit unions across the country to coordinate this program. We do this to ensure that each of your evaluations is confidential. Employees will not know which member has evaluated their service.
Sound interesting? If so, follow these steps to apply:
1. Go to www.MemberShoppers.com.
2. Click on the link that says "Become a Mystery Shopper" to read more about the program.
3. Click on the link to the online application in the "What to do First" paragraph.
4. Create a user name and password and enter your contact information. (This information will ensure that you receive payment for the shops you complete, but at no time will you be asked to give your account information.)
5. In the box below the question "From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation," enter your credit union name.
6. In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word SB1FCU
7. Click on the "Click to Submit" button.
8. On the screen that follows, choose the branch from the drop down list that you use most often.
9. Click on the "Click to Submit" button.
After completing the online application, you'll be asked to take a short tutorial that will help you understand what you will need to do during your mystery shop. Soon after successfully completing the tutorial, you will receive another e-mail from MemberShoppers containing your first mystery shopping assignment.
Still not sure? Email Julie Mack at email@example.com to find out more.
We hope you'll help us serve you even better!
Please Note: Former and current employees of the Credit Union and their family members are not eligible to participate in the mystery shopping program.