Keeping your membership data secure is a top priority. To help protect yourself against fraud in the future we have put together a list of online safety tips specifically designed for you to consider when performing transactions over the internet.
Online Safety Tips:
• Make sure you are on the proper website.
• Read key information we post on our website.
• Check insurance status and website address. You can verify the correct website address of any credit union by visiting the “Credit Union Locator” page of the NCUA's website, www.ncua.gov. Enter the credit union name you wish to verify and click the “Search” button. The NCUA will provide the proper “URL” (website address) of the credit union.
• Remember "links" usually move you to a website that is not the credit union's website and the credit union is not responsible for transactions completed on other websites.
• Don’t forget to check your periodic statements and report any transactions not authorized and/or completed by you within 60 days.
• Keep transactions secure. Sb1 will never contact you to ask for your online banking log in information. Never share confidential information you use to complete online access and/or transactions.
• Select a password with at least 8 characters, at least one upper case, at least one lower case alphabetic character, and at least one numeric digit. Do not use personal information such as name, birth date, driver’s license, etc. And do not use recognizable dictionary words in your password.
• Monitor your Sb1 NetBanker Communication Center messages for information pertaining to your Sb1 account.
• Sign up for Alert Center in NetBanker. Alerts can be sent via text or email when your account balance goes below or above a certain dollar amount that you indicate.
Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 806-9465 if you suspect suspicious activity on your account or have any questions.